Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fact Check

As I was browsing through my Sports Illustrated College Football Preview issue, I noticed a small but glaring error...at least to me.

SI picked the Wildcats to finish 8-4 on the season with a 4-4 conference record (that wasn't the error).

The magazine also picked Central Florida, a team K-State plays on Sept. 25, to finish 8-4 overall with a 4-4 conference record.

So apparently the two teams will both finish the non-conference season with 4-o record.

I understand they're probably just making generalizations but a little fact-checking would be nice when it's clear that one of these teams has to lose a non-conference game.

*I know these are a year old, but they should still help you get pumped for Saturday.

Snyderman Returns
& Purple, Get Ready to Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment